April 26, 2015

back at it

I'm just going to ignore the fact that it's been over a month that I haven't blogged...

I'm sorry.

Life just happened.

But good news! My online class is done and I honestly miss blogging.

I've been messing around with a new website I found. I also had been going through my wedding photos. Guys, I really do not know what to do with the wedding photos. I can imagine a gallery wall, but in a rental I'm not sure I want to put that much effort forth.

This will do for now.

phoenix wedding




















Let me tell you something that no one else tells you... there are so many details in a wedding.

I literally had no idea what I wanted on half the details involved. I just found my dream bouquet on Instagram. Um... can you say 9 months late? Maybe "Dream Wedding" Pinterest boards are not a bad idea after all.

During my trip to Arizona we had about a two hour meeting with the event coordinator. She was amazing. Me, totally unaware of what I wanted, changing my mind three or four times, and picking the most expensive options.

So to new brides: know what you kind of details you want. and stick to it.

Also, have the photographers take picture of all those wonderful details you worked so hard on. There is a good chance you won't notice them on the big day.


No comments:

Post a Comment