December 20, 2014

Still here

Don't worry, we still have internet in Colorado. I have no good reason why I haven't blogged. I just haven't. I am sorry.

Now I am writing as I am waiting for my nails to dry (they are bright red, so if I even barely touch something it will show up like crazy :( ). I am also waiting for my husband to come home from work. We are celebrating our Christmas tonight!! I got to wrap presents this morning and the weather made it feel winter like. I warmed up some hot chocolate, pushed play on the Christmas mix, and wrapped away. I like how everything turned out, went with the burlap and neutral theme this year. Everything looks good, expect one box which is bright blue. My push to be frugal won over my desire to have everything match. Maybe next year.



Anyways, my man and I are leaving Christmas Eve to drive to Arizona. We have three days of work and than a few days off. Boy, am I looking forward to break and to my mom's coffee. Her coffee maker and my dad equals excellent coffee. Off brand coffee has been in my cup these days and I've been more disappointed with it each sip. Maybe this will get me off my addiction. #doubtit

Happy weekend and Merry Christmas from the Hamstras.

No comments:

Post a Comment