October 1, 2014

(A) Day (Late) 30: Fall

Nothing like ending the month's challenge by not writing on the last day. My bad. The day got away from me.

Today's (yesterdays) word: Fall. Hmmmmmm. Fall, what bad things can you say about fall really. I love it. One of my favorite seasons. Missing yesterday worked out for the better. Because today is top notch fall weather. After my morning run I noticed how cool and fresh the air felt. I loved hearing the leaves crunch under my feet during my run. The leaves have changed slowly throughout the past two weeks. My running route looks so different with the green and yellow leaves. We do not have a lot of the orange leaves but everyone once and awhile you spot their beauty. I remember how beautiful Trinity's campus is during Fall. I hope someone is admiring it's beauty.

Like most of the population I love pumpkin. Just this weekend I made pumpkin bread. And yes, one loaf has already been consumed. I'll take the credit for eating the majority of it! It only seemed fitting to put pumpkin in my oatmeal on the first of October. Holy cow was that tasty and a lot more filling. My mother and I made one of the best pumpkin pie's when she was here. So needless to say I've had a good amount of pumpkin.

I also love Fall outfits. The layers and colors are just spot on. Unfortunately I don't get a lot of opportunities to wear cute outfits but I love seeing others embracing the Fall colors in their attire.

I hope you can enjoy a small part of the Fall season today. Either by enjoying a Pumpkin Spice Latte, or pumpkin bread, or throwing on a chambray shirt with leggings and a maroon scarf embrace the Fall today. It'll be gone before we know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment