September 7, 2014

Day 7: Shoes

The newest pair of shoes that I have were bought for my friend's wedding. They were bought when my mom and I went shopping for some clothes for my honeymoon. She also needed shoes for my wedding. My mother has a large collection of heels and a great taste in them. While I am not a huge fan of heels (actually, back up, I'm not a huge fan of walking in them. But, I love to pretend that I wear them all the time because heels make everything look better) I love the idea of them. My mom found these great open toe booties in a salmon color. The perfect color and style for an outdoor reception. She got the shoes and we walked out of the department shoes.

Somehow between my mom trying on the shoes and the purchasing of the shoes I was persuaded to buy the same pair in blue. I wore them with the dress. I have always wanted the same pair of shoes as my mom. And that wish came true. They ended up being a great addition to my closet. I've worn them multiple times and appreciate that they are not hard to walk in.

I don't have a picture of the shoes, but I do have a picture of myself and my date. Use your imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Who would have thought you could get so much use out of blue shoes!
    You two are a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete