September 23, 2014

Day 23: Hair

Hair. It's a love hate relationship for me. I cannot stand doing it. Lately, I've been using the dry shampoo more than shampooing it in the shower. I let the blow out from Sunday last half the week. Way longer than it needs to when sweat is involved everyday. 

But yet, the second I know I'm having a
good hair day I feel pretty on top of things. This includes an awesome messy bun or "power bun" as I like to say, a good blow dry session, or even a good pony. I am rocking the buns, pony tails, and braids lately due to my work. When I can hide the split ends and dryness within a good style why the need for a haircut? 

Which by the way my last hair cut was in... I don't even remember when but it's been a while. This does not include my free bang trim I got a few weeks ago. Yup, free! I now have short bangs! And thank goodness because on a bad hair day they make everything else look pulled together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment