September 24, 2014

Day 24: Water

I do apologize for the later post today. It was a busy Wednesday; however a productive one. I am sitting in the recliner with the quilt warming me and water hydrating me (from my extra salty dinner). When I sat down tonight I thought man that was a jam packed day but a good one. It included a 5am run, work, orientation, an hour break, and my favorite other job. Not to mention some quality extra time with the husband!

I LOVE today's post. If you will please let can get on my soap box for two minutes about water. It's the best. My favorite drink. It does me wanders. I cannot leave the house without a bottle of water (that's another thing in my hand and not in my purse...see previous post!). I always drink a glass of it when I wake up and when I go to bed. The water consumption doubles when I go for a run. I try to drink one cup of water per cup of coffee in the morning. Can you say multiple bathroom breaks! I have dry skin and a scratchy throat when I do not drink enough. I also find myself lethargic. I realized that while I am at work I do not drink enough and that definitely makes me extra tired.  

As you can see there are a lot of good benefits to drinking water. It's also free. So why not order a glass of water at the restaurant? It washes everything down just perfectly! Just have a mental note of where the nearest bathroom is. Water goes through extra quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment