September 17, 2014

Day 17: Candy

While I am not a big candy person I have my favorites. Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, and most forms of chocolate.

I have fond memory of Sour Patch Kids. My cousin and I would hang out quite a bit when we were younger. Somehow we managed to have a bag of Sour Patch Kids more often than we probably should have. Often times we wouldn't do anything, expect for eat the whole bag, complain about how sick we would feel, and discuss what we should do. Time would pass and one of us had to go. Nothing accomplish other than the bag of sour candy was consumed!

I am thinking of my sweet cousin today. She has grown into a beautiful young lady. We are four years apart in age but that never separated us from being close in life. Ever since I went to high school we haven't spent as much time together. Our relationships is special because we always are able to pick up where we started. I know that she is going to someone awesome because she is already kicking life's butt! She is off to San Jose State University on a swim scholarship. I bet she is doing college better than I did, hopefully with a bag of Sour Patch Kids in hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment