June 2, 2014

Creating structure

I've been saying for a while that I want to do something with this blog. I really do enjoy it and the blogging world fascinates me. I have full intentions of keeping it while I am married. I want to have a little more consistency with it (imagine that, me wanting structure). So, here is my first attempt at creating structure with my blog.

I'm taking hints from Runner's World. Every Monday they send out a Monday motivation to start the week off right. Granted, there motivation is directed towards running.  My hope is to spread a little encouragement to start your week off right. Monday's typically have a bad rep. So why not change that? I'll do my best to mix it up with verses, phrases and the like. I'm always impressed with how serious bloggers present their work. It'd be awesome if I could find a way to step up my game with the creative side of blogging. But, I won't promise you anything quite yet.



I leave you with the first Monday Motivation.

Hebrews 13: 5-6

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"


No comments:

Post a Comment