March 31, 2014

Weekend recap

I always look forward to weekends. A lot of the time it's because I know that a quiet, slow Saturday morning is in store. And I know some quality time with my man is just around the corner. This weekend was a little different, but I still got to enjoy both of my favorite weekend activities.

After work on Friday, a couple girls pilled into my car and we road tripped it to Wisconsin to see Sarah.  Lot's of good convo and catch up stories were told. But my favorite was cooking breakfast with Sarah Saturday morning. Of course this early bird wasn't sleeping in so we cook up a delicious meal. It included egg and sausage casserole, oatmeal bake, and apple cinnamon muffins. Yum! So good. I enjoyed being able to relax and be some what productive with friends.

I'll spare my friend and not post the picture we took at 8am. I think it's a keeper but.... we are not looking our best. This one will do though:

Sunday's are probably my favorite days because I get to do nothing with my man. I'm so thankful for the time that we get to catch up, have quality conversations, and be a little ridiculous just because. And yesterday was even more top notch than normal because we got to take a walk! Yup, I didn't even wear a scarf. It was actually enjoyable outside.

These are the memories I love making. Hopefully the ones that I will keep tucked away forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment