January 26, 2014

Hm. It's been brought to my attention that I haven't blogged in a while. And wow, that's true. 

I've come to two conclusions to why that is. First, after working all day long, sending emails, and looking at databases, the last thing I want to do is look at my computer screen for please. 
Secondly, I feel as though I would bore you all. Not that my life is boring, no, there is always an adventure. But, I don't know how else to describe going to work because that post has been written already. And I don't want to embarrass my fiancĂ© by writing all my positive feelings about our time together. 

So, with that being said-I'll try to write
more. Especially, because I have a lot of thoughts going on. While the wedding and work fills up 90% of my brain thought, all the driving time leads to some thoughts in the next 10 percentile. 

So here's to trying to blog more. Because I really do enjoy it. 


1 comment:

  1. I COULD NOT AGREE MORE with this post! I don't want to think/say that my job is taking out my creative energies but why is it harder to come up with a post these days?! Hm. Well, all I can say is that I felt like you wrote my exact thoughts, so thanks for writing :)

    ReplyDelete