October 12, 2013

Life sorta kicked me in the butt the past couple days. But again, I was reminded that the Lord's timing is always perfect. If that happened to you as well here is some encouragement.

Zechariah 10:12
"'I will strengthen them in the Lord and in his name they will walk,' declares the Lord"

From Faith's Checkbook by Charles Spurgeon
" He will strengthen the feeble. This He will do in the best possible way, for it shall be "in Jehovah." Our strength is far better in God than in self."

Tried doing this life thing without the Lord's strength this week. I'll save you the tears, disappointment, and stress and tell you to not do that. It doesn't work.

I am incredible thankful for the people who were willing to listen to me, be patient with me, and forgive me this week. Here's to a Saturday with regained confidence, hopefully filled with quality study time and enjoying work.

No comments:

Post a Comment