October 4, 2013

Here I am. 11am. Sitting on the couch. Going through the list of things I need to do. Watching emails flood into my inbox. I am currently up to 13 unread emails. I know my Blogloving email is in there, but it's not worth retrieving it because it comes with a reminder of all of that stuff I got to attend to.

I'm trying to decide how long I am allowed to sit. How long can I use the excuse of "It's been a long week" or "I'm enjoying the moment" or "I'm just being an introvert". To my credit, I did get up and run before class and went to class. So, that makes for a productive morning right?

If I am missing something important out there in the world call me. Until then, I'll be sitting here, looking at my brown door, hanging on the wall, wondering where it could take me if it was magical (like the one in Narnia or some movie like that). And hoping Kendi Everyday will update her blog soon. Or Madewell will have an incredible sell.

Also- just an FYI this is that exact reason why I make myself to go to the library. I am 100% more productive in that place.



No comments:

Post a Comment