September 22, 2013

Happy Sunday everyone. It's the beginning on a new week. Or the end of another. Whichever way you look at it.

This morning is extremely peaceful. I have a cup of coffee in front, a big sweater on  and I hear nothing but the hum of the fridge.  The air is crisp and cool. A welcoming Fall morning.

 It is amazing how much the world stops on Sundays. I haven't heard one car drive by yet. Which is pretty amazing because 115th in normally very busy. I always do wonder what people do if they do not go to church. I mean, you can't sleep in for the whole day right?

This post has no real point to it. Unless you forgot it was Sunday, then there is the friendly reminder. Just take it a little easy today world. If not the whole day, than the morning. Hug your friends and family a little tighter this morning. Since I can't reach across the country...this is my 'virtual' hug to my family in Arizona. Enjoy your Sunday traditions to their fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment