June 18, 2013

Since when do I have problems sleeping?

Does that mean I'm getting old? Or am
I learning that I don't do well with no fan or AC on the top bunk making it incredibly hot? 

Lets go w the latter. I seriously feel like I could run a half marathon right now. 

There are a lot of random thoughts going on in my head right now, my mom says I can never turn my brain off, and that proving to be true. 

Can't help but think of what a good day today was with the kids I watch, can't help but count down the days until Aaron comes home, can't help but think about the trips I need to make, can't help but think of what my sister made for dinner tomorrow, I can't help but think of the conversations I had this weekend that made an impact on me, I can't help but think that it's already (and only) June 18, and I can't help but think that I'm going to be sorry for this tomorrow morning when I hear my alarm at 6:15am. 

So here's to sleeping on the couch and to the dumb clock ticking away. 

(Anyone want to pay for AC?). 

No comments:

Post a Comment