May 16, 2013

"This is the day... This is the day... that the Lord has made... that the Lord has made..."

Remember that little Sunday school song? Well, it is running through my head this morning. I am not exactly sure why, but maybe because I woke up and said to myself "this is the day"

This is the day I get to move into my first apartment. I am extremely excited and nervous. I know that it is going to be a lot of work, but this is the day that I have been looking forward to for a long time.

It is weird to think this transition is one step closer to me being a real adult. I am not sure if I am ready for that, but this will be a good test no doubt.

I couldn't be more happy how the way life shaped up this semester. I had a solid group of girls I could lean on. Even though we had our own separate lives I knew I could ask of them of anything and they would be there in a second.



No comments:

Post a Comment