September 16, 2012

Kicking it.

Fire, Fire, Fire.

That is the chant that is stuck in my head from last nights Chicago Fire soccer game. It was my first time to a professional game. I went all the way to Ecuador and did not even go to one there. Sad I know. But I proudly wore my bright yellow Ecuadorian soccer shirt and did my best to look interested.

Trinity held a tailgating party before hand and we gathered for a small concert by Side Walk Prophets for the annual Faith and Family Night at Toyota Park. I really enjoyed this part just being able to watch a talented group praise our Lord with strangers. And for once in 2 years at Trinity I was able to watch the sun go down. The simple things really make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Keep enjoying the simple things...sunrises and sunsets help me keep my sanity some days. And I remember doing my best to look interested at all those soccer games at Christian High...I never did totally understand the game....

    ReplyDelete