November 24, 2011

November 23

Well I made it home. After missing my early flight home I caught the 10 am flight and got in at 12:30pm. My mom picked me and and we went shopping for Angel's birthday gift and ate mexican food. Yup, you heard me, I suggested a mexican food resturant. It was delicious, try the Black Chile at the Biltmore if any one has a taste for mexican food.

I just love walking into my home. I love that even though I have been gone for 3 months my house still feels familiar. My mom did some amazing work in my garden and it looks beautiful. I will take some pictures later today. I actually unpacked my clothes so it makes me feel like I am not visiting. I don't know if that will be a benefit or not. I think I will only be able to tell when I go back to school. I met Daniel at a park down the road. I loved that when we met and starting talking it was like we were never apart for 7 weeks. My mom made a yummy dinner. Chicken parmeason with salad. My grandparents joined us. It was a really nice time to fellowship with my parents and grandparents. I also think my grandpa is pretty funny. He doesn't say much, but when he does it makes me laugh. My first day at home was great. I woke up this morning thinking it smelt like Thanksgiving. We actually have clouds in the sky so that helps with making it feel fallish/winterish.

I am thankful that I am home, writing this at my mom's computer. I know that I am so blessed that I got to go home this break.

No comments:

Post a Comment