August 2, 2011

Every Girl is a Princess

Today, my niece Addy came over for a few hours. She believes with all her heart that she is a princess. Not the bratty kind but the ones that have kings and lives in a castle. She has super curly hair but never wants in it a pony tail because she wants to be like Rapunzel. Lets just say she really likes Tangle.

So with that being sad Addy and I had princess day. I painted my nails, we put make up on each other (eye shadow and lip gloss) and we put on our heels. I couldn't help but teach her how to walk like a princess so her you go all the princess out there. Take a few ques from Princess Addy...

Addy asked if I had a camera that made noise when we were taking pictures (ie photo shoot). I'm telling you this girl knows it all. I had so much fun with her and am so glad I can be a princess with my niece. 

She picked out my shoes. They are really sparkly- her nail polish was sparkly to. Sensing a theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment