October 7, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Dad's and Donuts

A lady from work saw a wedding picture of mine. So I had the opportunity to show her a few! Which of course got me all excited about wedding photos again.

Ironically, today is Wedding Wednesday (or has been in the past, but bringing it back today!).

Today was a special day at home preschool. It was Dad's and Donuts. The kids got to bring their dads and share some donuts with them! Really fun to see the dads come out for a special morning with their children.

One of my 3 year olds asked me what my dad looked like. It's funny what kids can think to ask. I said "he is tall and handsome".  All the other 15 kids proceeded to tell me that their dads were tall and handsome.

In honor of Dad and Donuts, enjoy this beautiful shot of my father. I loved how the photographer captured this special moment.

Flagstaff Wedding Hope CRC

(side note to any brides out there: veils do feel a little suffocating!)

No comments:

Post a Comment