September 19, 2014

Day 19: Movie

The last movie I watched was Swiss Family Robinson. Yup, remember that one? Alright truth be told, I watch about half of it and then took a Sunday nap in the recliner. I truly did my best to watch the whole thing, but my little eyes were fighting against me. I think I took one of my best Sunday naps ever.

I'm not a huge movie buff. I can hardly ever remember the character names during the movie and forget about it after the movie. But I am slowly learning to appreciate these works of art from my man's appreciation. I think they are for falling asleep to. He thinks differently. So, when watching a movie with him I make a mental note to get in the most uncomfortable position. That way I don't get busted when I fall asleep.

Anyone have a good suggestion for a movie on Netflix?

No comments:

Post a Comment