September 14, 2014

Day 14: Song

I checked today's theme this morning hoping to find inspiration throughout the day. When I saw it was "song" I knew I needed a lot of inspiration. And now, almost 12 hours later I have yet to come up with anything. So, I'm sorry for the disappointment. But I am not a song person.

However, I can report that I went to a Ladies Bunco Night last night. Yup, you read that right. I voluntarily put myself into a social activity. Yikes, I was nervous. Walking into a room full of ladies is one of the most intimidating parts of life. However, I left the bunco night with a satisfied feeling. I actually had fun! And I was $21 richer! Due to my horrible bunco skills I won the most losses category. The lesson learned from last night: let yourself have fun. While putting yourself out there is hard it can turn out to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment