June 29, 2014

day off.

I love my nannying job. It's always a joy to see my niece and nephews everyday. I consider it a win when the littlest cried because he didn't want to go home. It was probably not any of my doing because he had 3 cousins to play with that day, but hey! it's still a win. As much as I love entertaining the kids everyday I am thankful for a little kid free time.

I got to spend the day with my man. We started the day off with a hike up North Mountain. Breakfast with the parents and moved some furniture for our future home. We wondered through a furniture store like we had money to spend, pretending we know what our home looked like. That's actually a really fun and cheap date. Go to furniture stores and pretend you can buy something. The Hamstra's backyard reminds me of a resort so it was sort of like a little vacation. I don't often swim at night so that felt even more like a vacation. I'm thankful for the time we got to spend together. We kept the wedding things to a minimal which was a relief. Only 3 more weeks. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment