November 2, 2013

Last night I, Sarah, Megan and I celebrated October. Sort of an odd thing, but for some reason it just seemed right.

Academically, October has always been a rough one to get through. Midterms and seemingly endless homework fills the days. But, outside of school October brings pumpkin, fall colors, and cooler weather. So I suppose despite school, October isn't so bad.

I wanted to celebrate completing my Capstone Project and Sarah celebrated a brother getting married. I'm not sure what Megan celebrated-possibly enduring another month of my attitude!

Thankful I was able to spend a night with my ladies. Next time we'll have to pick a better movie though. And if any one needs their pumpkin craving satisfied: Rocky Mountain Chocolate has a pumpkin truffle that will blow your socks off!


No comments:

Post a Comment