September 6, 2013

(I'm writing this post, so my brother can read it, in his high pitch Victoria voice...)

This is a little late, but my people celebrated Labor Day a day early. After church, we hit the beach for some sun and water.  A little competive game of Ultimate Frisbee followed. M.T.V. vs the Significant Others. We were nice to them and let them win. 

Megan cooked up a delicious dinner and the evening followed with some great convo and a ridiculous card game. 

I am so grateful to have the crew all back together again. Summer was great, but Megan and I missed having everyone around to join on our adventures. 

My people. My man said that the other day to describe my family. After a little thought, I decided yes, these are my people. The commuter life is proving some challenges. Like, maintaining past relationships. I know I will have to put effort into it. But, at the end of the day, what really matters to me is maintaining and surronding myself with these people. 




No comments:

Post a Comment