February 3, 2013

30+

She knows how he likes his butter spread. He know how to brew the best cup of coffee for her. She makes breakfast for him. He shops for her.

30 some years of friendship. The list could go on and on. My parents have shown me what true friendship is. I have seen how they fight for themselves, their family, and their livelihood. I have seen them love each other like no one else I know.

From this friendship I know that friends should last through anything the world throws at you. I know that friends should respect each other. I know that friends need their space. And from my parents relationship I know that The Lord should be the first priority in both lives.

I am so blessed for this example The Lord gave me.Friendships can be difficult sometimes but I am always encouraged by the love that runs deep in my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment