April 2, 2012

To a special girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Here is a shout out to my birthday girl, Abby. I hope that today is filled with laughter, love, and sweets. I hope biology is nicer to you today, and the caf food is edible. I hope you know how much I miss you on this day, and want to celebrate the special day with you. I promise next year I will be there. 

Thank you for being such a great friend. You have blessed me in so many ways. I have learned a lot from you, and I have had so many good times. I will always remember the first time we met, how you thought I was going to be stuck up, how we dug your car out of the snow, and how many times people asked if we were related. Thank you for being a shoulder to cry on, a warm embrace, and a gentle spirit. 
May God bless this day and the next 20 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment