January 13, 2013

Florence

We made it to Florence. Yesterday was filled with traveling on the bus, random stops in the nicest truck stops ever and walking through Bologna. I had my favorite coffee drink at this bus stop. Weird to think they have a cafe on there right? We made it to Florence in time to visit an authentic leather shop. This place may have changed my mind about leather jackets. The cost though defiantly strayed me away from them.

Our hotel room is small but really cute. It has an old lock and key system on it. We are about 10 minutes walk from the center historic square.

It is fun to think that not every day do you wake up in Florence. I'm in desperate need of a strong cup of coffee and a run but I am looking forward to the adventures that await us. I hear Florence has good shopping!

(Sorry no pictures today)

No comments:

Post a Comment