January 3, 2012

Welcome Back

To all my Trinity friends- welcome back to your second home.

 I am writing this while sitting on the couch with my mom. We agreed that we have the perfect way to end the day- my mom is reading magazines, we both have coffee, and she ate a cupcake. No TV on, no tractors running, and I don't even hear the cows right now. It is so quite I love it. My dad will be coming home from a meeting soon then it'll feel a little more complete. However, I do want to say to all my friends back at Trinity, I miss you a lot. I wish I was able to hear all the Christmas break stories, laugh with you, and maybe even cry with you. But either way, I hope you all enjoy interim, and to all the freshman out there, interim is a blast! Make it as fun as you want it to be. If any of you get bored here is a hair style to try. I can't wait to try it, it looks very classy (this one's for you Lette) http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/12/short-stuff/.

I can see the J-Crew magazine up next on the pile. Can't wait to get my hands on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment